SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
ORIGIN: Russia Federation
DELIVERY TERMS: Liftable Qty FOB Vladivostok Port, Contract Qty CIF Rotterdam Port
LIFTABLE: 580,000 BBL FOB
QUANTITY: 6,000,000 BBL Monthly X 12 with R & E
LOADING PORT: Vladivostok
PRICE: NWE Platt -$6/$7 USD for Liftable, and NWE Platt -$5/$7 USD Contract
Inspection: SGS or equivalent
Payment: Payment via MT103/TT.
1. Buyer send signed FCO and/or ICPO (with banking information), and CP to Seller’s name
2. Seller and Buyer sign & seal Commercial Invoice (CI).
3. Seller provides the following documents to Buyer: Certificate of Origin, Certificate of conformity of
product, Tank Receipt and Indigenous Dip Test Analysis Report, conditional DTA which will be
activated upon when Buyer provides Port Clearance Certificate (PCC) to storage company. The PCC
will grant Buyer’s inspection team permission to perform DIP Inspection.
4. Buyer receives POP documents and verifies product availability, and then submits Port Clearance
Certificate, Q88 and Charter Party Agreement (CPA) to storage company and copy to Seller’s
Company via email, not later than 48 Hours after receiving the POP documents. Failure to provide the
Port Clearance Certificate (PCC), Q88 & CPA by Buyer within 48 Hours after receiving POP
documents, Buyer will pay for 4 Days storage cost of the product or else Seller will cancel the transaction
and sell the product to an alternative buyer.
5. Upon confirmation of PCC, CPA & Q88 presented by Buyer to Seller’s Company, the storage company
gives access and assistance to Buyer’s inspection team to perform Dip Inspection of Quality &
6. Upon satisfactory of inspection result by Buyer, Buyer pays for the product and then Seller transfer’s
ownership title to Buyer’s favor.
7. All intermediaries are paid consulting fees upon the successful lifting of the product by Buyer.
8. Seller will assist Buyer to provide all required Export Documents requested by Port Authorities that will
enhance successful loading and shipment.
9. Seller or Storage Farm Company can render assistance to Buyer in obtaining Clearance Letter or
introduce reliable Shipping Company at Buyer’s choice or request.
10. Upon successful completion of trial shipment, Seller and Buyer sign/seal contract for 12 months delivery.
11. Buyer opens IRDLC for 1 month worth of product, and Seller after confirmation of IRDLC issues 2% PB
12. Shipments commence per agreed schedule
NOTE: If Buyer cannot provide Q88 and CPA with PCC immediately, the Buyer can take over the storage tank until suitable shipping arrangements will be made.
Any further questions please contact our representative in Selected States, as detailed below:OFFER 2
In order to work with us your buyer himself must have Tank Storage in Rotterdam and NOVO
For first lift Seller can provide a Sub-Lease of 1Mil - 2Mil bbl's of Tank Storage Facility for the Buyer at the Port of Novorossiysk. Seller have good arrangement's with the Tank Farm, and much better rates than the rates offered to the general public. Arrange a CC with your Buyer if they are interested. President of our Company agrees to speak with your Buyer and discuss this question.
Commodity: Aviation Jet Fuel - Colonial Grade (“JP54”)
Origin: Russian Federation
Quantity: Мin.: 1,000,000 bbl’s – Max.: 10,000,000 bbl’s; Rolling Spot Contract
Note : Requires an initial 1Mil bbl's minimum lift able @ FOB Novorossiysk, and a minimum of 1Mil bbl's up to 5Mil-10 Mil bbl's Per Month (Depending on Buyers Logistical Shore Tank Facility availability), on a "Rolling Spot Contract" ("RSC") basis, is available to End Buyer @ FOB/CIF Rotterdam by Discharge into Buyers Tank Storage Facility ("TSA/'TSR" required).
Price variant №1:
1) 1Mil bbl's Spot-Trial (Lift able), FOB Novorossiysk.
2) 1Mil bbl's - 2Mil bbl's Per Month "Rolling Spot Contract" ("RSC"), FOB/CIF Rotterdam.
USD $ 6 Gross / USD $ 4 Net LESS NWE Platts Base Pricing Index (3) Day Average from date of Dip Test Inspection
Price variant №2:
1) 2Mil bbl's Plus Spot-Trial (Lift able), FOB Novorossiysk.
2) 5Mil bbl's Plus Per Month "Rolling Spot Contract" ("RSC"), FOB/CIF Rotterdam.
USD $ 7 Gross / USD $ 5 Net LESS NWE Platts Base Pricing Index (3) Day Average from date of Dip Test Inspection
Seller pay commission ( split 50/50 ) : Seller side closed and Buyer side open.
PROCEDURES OF BUSINESS and Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment
1. BUYER PROVIDES " Formal ICPO " WITH FULL COMPANY DETAILS AND BUYERS BANKING CO-ORDINATES TO THE SELLER TO ISSUE THE COMMERCIAL INVOICE.
2. SELLER ISSUES A “CONDITIONAL” COMMERCIAL INVOICE (“CI”) TO THE BUYER, IN ACCORDANCE TO THE SELLERS AGREED TERMS & CONDITIONS & PROCEDURES OF BUSINESS.
3. BUYER IS REQUIRED TO DULY SIGN, SEAL, DATE AND RETURN THE CONDITIONAL COMMERCIAL INVOICE TO THE SELLER WITHIN THE EXPIRATION TIME SHOWN ON THE “CI”, ALONG WITH CO-ORDINATES OF THE BUYERS NOMINATED TSR's (TANK RECEIPT NUMBERS) WHICH NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE CORPORATE INVOICE BACK TO THE SELLER FOR THE SELLER'S FINAL APPROVAL.
4. WITHIN (1-2) HOURS, WHERE POSSIBLE, THE SELLER AS “ALLOCATION HOLDER” & HOLDING THE “AUTHORITY TO SELL” (“ATS”), ISSUES TO THE BUYER, A VERIFIABLE "REFINERY ASSURANCE & COMMITMENT LETTER TO SUPPLY" A MINIMUM OF 1,000,000 BBL'S OF JP54 & A COPY OF “REFINERY EXPORT LICENSE”. PURSUANT TO “CLAUSE 4” HEREIN, THE CONDITIONAL “CI” BECOMES “UNCONDITIONAL” & IS NOW “FORMERLY EXCHANGED” BETWEEN THE CONTRACTED PARTIES NAMED HEREIN.
5. THE BUYER WILL BE PROVIDED A MAXIMUM OF (12) TWELVE HOURS TO VERIFY THE ABOVE, AND WITHIN THAT TIME, THE BUYER MUST ISSUE TO THE SELLER, THEIR VERIFIABLE DOCUMENT’S:
(I) TANK STORAGE AGREEMENT ("TSA") AND
(II) TANK STORAGE RECEIPTS ("TSR") - “ACTIVATED WITH BAR CODES” AND
(III) BUYERS TANK FARM AUTHORISATION LETTER TO INJECT (“ATI”).
WHICH IS THE BUYERS ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LEGALLY BINDING COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE & RECEIVE THE SUBJECT FUEL AS CONTRACTED UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ROCEDURES OF BUSINESS OF THE COMMERCIAL INVOICE AS STATED HEREIN WITHOUT AMENDMENT.
NOTE: ANY EXTENSION OF TIME MUST BE MADE IN WRITING ALONG WITH THE BUYERS “TSA/TSR CO-ORDINATES” IMMEDIATELY WHICH IS SUBJECT TO THE SELLERS FORMAL WRITTEN ACCEPTANCE.
6. THE SELLER AND/OR THEIR REFINERY SUPPLIER OBTAINS VERIFICATION FROM THE BUYERS TANK FARM OPERATOR, THAT THE BUYERS TANKS, AS PER THE ISSUED “TSA”/”TSR”, ARE CURRENT, VALID, ACTIVATED AND IN THE BUYER’S NAME AND/OR UNDER THE BUYERS CONTROL (PURSUANT TO AN “MOU” BETWEEN THE BUYER AND THE TANK STORAGE FACILITY TENANT).
7. AFTER VERIFICATION BY THE SELLERS REFINERY SUPPLIER OF THE BUYERS TANK STORAGE FACILITY, (WITHIN 8-12 HOURS), FULL PROOF OF PRODUCT ("POP") IS PROVIDED TO THE BUYER FROM THE SELLERS REFINERY SUPPLIER. UPON THE BUYER’S VERIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE SELLERS REFINERY SUPPLIERS “POP”, THE FUEL IS TRANSPORTED TO THE APPROVED AND VERIFIED STORAGE TANKS OF THE BUYER AND/OR UNDER THE BUYERS CONTROL.
+) Pipeline Injection Schedule,
+) Dip Test Authorisation,
+) Societe Generale De Surveillance ("SGS") Inspection Report,
+) Certificate of Country of Origin,
+) Business Registration,
+) Other relevant supporting Refinery Supplier “POP” document’s.
8. AT THE BUYERS OPTION, THE BUYER MUST ORDER THEIR DIP TEST INSPECTION ANALYSIS REPORT ("DTAR") ON THE FUEL WITHIN (24) TWENTY FOUR HOURS OF DELIVERY TO BUYER’S VERIFIED TANK STORAGE FACILITY.
9. UPON CONFIRMATION OF THE BUYERS ACCEPTANCE OF THE “POP” AND Q&Q OF THE SUBJECT FUEL AND/OR SUCCESSFUL DIP TEST RESULTS, THE BUYER ISSUES PAYMENT BY (MT103/TT) TO THE SELLERS NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN (8-12) EIGHT-TWELVE HOURS OF CONFIRMATION AS AGREED BY THE PARTIES PER INSTRUCTION IN THE COMMERCIAL INVOICE.
UPON CONFIRMATION OF ACT OF TRANSFER IN THE BUYER’S NAME (“AND / OR THEIR NOMINEES / ASSIGN’S” NAME), THE SELLER ISSUES TO THE BUYER, TITLE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE TO BE FOLLOWED BY ALL EXPORT DOCUMENTATION. INTERMEDIARIES ARE PAID AS PER THE SIGNED FEE AGREEMENTS (IF APPLICABLE).
10. STEPS (2) TWO THROUGH (9) NINE ARE REPEATED FOR ALL ADDITIONAL LIFTS, AS REQUIRED BY THE BUYER AS PER THE BUYERS LOGISTICS